Which bodies may translate foreign certificates?

As a general principle, certificates must be translated by an official body, e.g. the issuing institution or a certified translator/interpreter. If you received a certificate at your home university, for example, it may be translated by your home university or even issued in several languages. Individuals or you yourself may not do a translation. You should keep the original translation with your certificate documents - JGU needs a certified copy. The translator may certify copies of his oder her translation but no copies of the translated original document. Certificates originally issued in English or French do not have to be translated. Also, certificates issued in two languages, i.e. an official language + English or official language + French do not have to be translated.